What is International Women's Day & Why is it Celebrated?
The International Women's Day observance is intended to address social justice issues of women. The day is meant to be a celebration of women and as such, it often includes speeches and/or events that focus on the social progress made by women, with the intention to motivate more progress. One of the most important events on March 8th is "A Day Without Women". It takes place in different countries around the world including United States, Canada, Sweden, and Nigeria. This means that people will not go to work or school but instead take action for their rights in society.
International Women's Day was founded in 1909 by the Socialist Party of America and was originally intended to promote industrial unionism among women workers. It has since been recognized as a day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements achieved by women throughout their history. It is also meant to be a reminder that there is still work that needs to be done in order for all women to reach their full potential. International Women's Day (IWD) is a worldwide celebration of women's achievements which seeks to raise awareness of gender inequality and inspire action for gender equality.
International Women's Day is a special day to celebrate and honor women of all ages. It's a great time to recognize the amazing contributions women make to the world. Why not show your appreciation for the women in your life with a special gift?
Gift-giving is an important part of this special day, and there are plenty of great gifts that you can give her to make her feel loved and appreciated on International Women's Day. From meaningful jewelry pieces to beauty products, there are lots of great options out there for you to choose from. Here are some of the best gift ideas that will surely bring a smile on her face!
The Best Gifts for International Women's Day
1. Give her a gift that will always remind her of you and your love: a beautiful piece of jewellery!
2. A new pair of earrings or a small scarf might perfectly show how much you care about her hair!
3. Her makeup routine is always busy, so why not gift her a make-up organizer to help keep her organized!
4. Give her the gift of new skincare products with our favorite lavender oil!
5. A statement necklace or bracelet might be the perfect way to show your love for all of the wonderful things she does for you each day!
6. A new journal to write in daily might be a nice way to say "I love you" with just words!
7. Give her something that'll make her smile- an inflatable jumping frog!
8. A beautiful bouquet of flowers like "The Beauty In The Beast" is sure to brighten up any day!
9. Take your significant other on a date and plan a trip for two- the "Love Trip"!
10. If she's always taking care of everyone else, why not give her the gift of self care? Treat yourself by treating your loved one to spa treatments or lunch!